Buy Pump It Up Bath Salt Online
Buy Pump It Up Bath Salt Online. As the chemicals being used in synthetic drugs are discovered by authorities and designated as controlled substances, chemists are finding ways to get around legal restrictions by creating new compounds for synthetic or “designer” drugs.
Pump-It Powder is one of the latest synthetic and technically legal drugs to gain popularity. It has been viewed as a replacement for the drugs Dragonfly, Spice (K2), Glass Cleaner, and bath salts.1
What is Pump-It Powder?
Pump-It Powder is a synthetic drug being sold to replace the now illegal bath salts. Sold at gas stations and head shops, Pump-It Powder is labeled as “not intended for human consumption” and is being marketed as an enhanced plant vitamin. The drug gets its name from the stimulating effects it provides to the user.
Pump-It Powder usually comes in a small, plastic container and people who abuse it snort it, inject it or smoke it. Users report effects like some bath salts, cocaine, and methamphetamine.2
Pump-It Powder Addiction
Reports from those who use it also claim that their use of Pump-It Powder has become an “addictive routine.”2 Just like many other drugs, Pump-It Powder may also be addictive and lead to harmful physical, emotional, and psychological side effects.
Is Pump-It Powder Legal?
Currently, Pump-It Powder is legal, but that does not mean it’s safe for consumption. The makers of synthetic designer drugs like Pump-It Powder are constantly modifying the ingredients of these substances to skirt around the law, but as a result, users never really know what they are ingesting or how it will affect their health. Additionally, designer drugs are made in clandestine laboratories that do not adhere to any sort of quality control standards or FDA regulations, so users are at the mercy of whatever harmful chemicals are added.
Pump-It Powder Ingredients
The active ingredient in Pump-It Powder is methylhexanamine, which is still a legal substance. Also known as Geranamine, the drug is an amphetamine-related stimulant and decongestant. Little research is available about the drug as it has not been widely studied. It was patented in 1944, but little has been done with it since.
Pump-It Powder Side Effects
Pump-It Powder produces side effects that are similar to those of other central nervous system stimulants and hallucinogens. Reported Pump-It Powder side effects include:
- Increased heart rate
- Increased body temperature
- Dilated pupils
- Sensory distortions
- Suicidal thoughts and behaviors
Several people have been admitted to emergency departments after using Pump-It Powder, suffering from serious symptoms like seizures, hallucinations, and paranoia.
How Long Do the Effects of Pump-It Powder Last?
According to the Public Safety Substance Abuse Journal by MEDTOX, the high users get after using Pump-It Powder will last anywhere from four to six hours. The drug’s symptoms seem to be dependent on the dosage.
Concerns About Pump-It Powder
- It’s easily accessible. Many of the concerns about Pump-It Powder have to do with its accessibility and effects. Found at convenience stores and gas stations, it is easy to purchase. Also, at only $30 per container, it is relatively inexpensive. Authorities are concerned that since the drug is still legal, users will assume that it is safe for consumption despite its labeling as an enhanced plant vitamin.2
- Its effects are sometimes delayed. Another serious concern is that the drug has a delayed effect before users feel any effects. This delay is causing individuals to continue taking doses to bump the effects and accidentally ingesting a dangerous hyper dose of the drug which can lead to serious injury or even death.2
- Very little is known about its long-term health effects. Pump-It Powder is the latest synthetic drug in a string of new drugs being made by creative chemists to work around legal restrictions on controlled substances. Like most of the other synthetic drugs on the market, very little is known about what is in the product and what the long-term health effects may be. Individuals toying with synthetic drugs risk addiction, illness, and injury.